Home / Products / Wood Slat Akupanel / Top Quality Wood Acoustic Wall Panels Interior Decoration


Top Quality Wood Acoustic Wall Panels Interior Decoration Top Quality Wood Acoustic Wall Panels Interior Decoration

Top Quality Wood Acoustic Wall Panels Interior Decoration

Product Description

Achieve Aesthetic Harmony and Superior Acoustics 

with Wood Slat Wall Panels

Product Introduction

Transform your space with the elegance and functionality of wood slat acoustic panels.  These innovative panels, also known as acoustic wooden slat wall panels or DIY wood slat acoustic panels, seamlessly blend the sound-absorbing properties of high-density polyester fiber with the timeless beauty of wood slats.  The result?  A visually stunning and acoustically optimized solution for both walls and ceilings, ideal for design professionals and discerning homeowners alike.

Product Key Features

Achieve the Perfect Balance of Beauty and Performance

Unmatched Style: Wood slat acoustic panels for wall and ceiling boast a captivating grooved design that injects a touch of modern sophistication into any interior environment. Whether you're seeking a contemporary aesthetic for your walls or aiming to brighten a dark space with a light-colored ceiling, wood slat acoustic panels offer the design flexibility to bring your vision to life. Explore our curated selection of colors like oak, walnut, and smoke grey to find the perfect match for your space.

Exceptional Sound Absorption: The high-performance core, comprised of recycled polyester fiber, effectively dampens sound waves, creating a quieter and more comfortable atmosphere. Art 3d wood slat acoustic panels, when installed with battens, achieve even greater sound absorption coefficients, making them ideal for a variety of applications including corporate offices, home theaters, recording studios, and any space where noise control is a priority.

Sustainable Design and Hassle-Free Maintenance

Eco-Friendly Materials: We are committed to environmental responsibility and use sustainable materials sourced from responsible suppliers.

Effortless Installation: Our wood slat acoustic panels are designed for ease of installation, making them suitable for both professional contractors and DIY enthusiasts. The panels can be directly screwed into the wall or adhered using construction adhesive, ensuring a seamless application.

Minimal Upkeep: Maintaining your acoustic wall panels is effortless. Regular dusting and occasional spot cleaning with a soft-bristled brush and a mild soap solution will keep your panels looking immaculate.

Addressing Your Questions

1. Sample Availability and Lead Time:

We are happy to provide complimentary samples if they are currently in stock.  For customized samples, the production lead time is typically one week.

2. Customization Options:

We welcome OEM and ODM orders.  As a leading manufacturer, we possess the capability to produce custom wood slat acoustic panels based on your specific requirements.  Feel free to contact us with your samples or drawings for a consultation.

3. Obtaining an Accurate Quote:

To receive an accurate quote, kindly provide us with details such as the desired pattern, core material, surface finish, and any CAD drawings you might have available.

4. Payment Terms:

Our standard payment terms are 30% deposit upfront with the remaining 70% balance due before delivery.

Invest in a space that is both aesthetically captivating and acoustically balanced with our wood slat acoustic panels.  Contact us today to discuss your project and explore how we can transform your vision into a reality!

facebook sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
pinterest sharing button
whatsapp sharing button
sharethis sharing button
Welcome to our Acoustic Design Company, where we specialize in transforming soundscapes into immersive experiences.

Quick Links


Contact Us Inquire Now
Copyrights 2024 MQ Acoustic Materials Company. All rights reserved. Sitemap | Privacy Policy